Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a friend that has cash on hand. He's looking to spend about $1300. I will front the money for him if need bee. Anyone who has ever dealt with me knows I dish out cash quickly.

·
Premium Member
2000 Eclipse GT 5 speed everything is new Custom paint blue black metal flake roof 18" wheels
37 Posts
I really think what you're doing for these kids is very cool. It's not often that somebody steps up to the plate and helps these kid's out and helping them financially to acquire something that they probably couldn't or wouldn't be able to afford. So my hat's off to you Buddy and good job and may something great cross your path and enrich your's and your family's life's.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I really think what you're doing for these kids is very cool. It's not often that somebody steps up to the plate and helps these kid's out and helping them financially to acquire something that they probably couldn't or wouldn't be able to afford. So my hat's off to you Buddy and good job and may something great cross your path and enrich your's and your family's life's.
Thank you very much friend. Thoses kind words mean alot to me. I needed a chin up today. Take care and godbless.

·
Premium Member
2000 Eclipse GT 5 speed everything is new Custom paint blue black metal flake roof 18" wheels
37 Posts
Sorry but I have to ask what do you mean when you say "Bump".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts