Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just feeling out here what everyone has and if they want to sell it and what they are looking to get for it.. what it comes with..
when i get back in june, given it's a while off yet, but i need one when i get back and will have cash in hand so i want to get a jump start here and would gladly rather help a member out before buying it new.

So post up what you got and how much.

·
Banned
2,052 Posts
just feeling out here what everyone has and if they want to sell it and what they are looking to get for it.. what it comes with..
when i get back in june, given it's a while off yet, but i need one when i get back and will have cash in hand so i want to get a jump start here and would gladly rather help a member out before buying it new.

So post up what you got and how much.
Ill have all the piping, couplers, injectors, FPR, and stage 1 pulley! Let me know through a PM and we can talk prices ect.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the intire kit, didn't work out on my ECU...PM me if your interested.

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i want a complete kit.. i dunno if pharmecis still has his or what not.. but i'd like to get one...COMPLETE anyways

·
Resident Asshole
5,940 Posts
laf.. I think I've sold like 7 or 8 SDS kits at this point. Last V6 kit I have goes tomorrow. All I have left is an SDS kit for a 4 banger.

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shit... well this is just a feeler for those of you who still have yours come june.. and want to get rid of it because i will be needing one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts