Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I was punking around the members rides section when I came across this Stylez' ride...

I bought smoked front corners off this site, and was wondering if anyones got a set of rear corners (or knows where I could pick up a set) like Stylez'....

Thanks,

~Mike

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Thanks 04, well then lets throw that out there... Looking to buy some DEPO reverse lights...
eBay...I've bought two sets there without remorse...:bigthumb:

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
So if I have the money I might as well buy black head/tail lights?
Thats what I am doing, but it's your own personal opinion on if you like the looks of them painted or not. I personally think they look getto-ed out/CRAP when painted over... again my opinion.

Btw, thanks for posting that first pic, I love those reverse corners, i'm going to be picking those up quick!

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Thats what I am doing, but it's your own personal opinion on if you like the looks of them painted or not. I personally think they look getto-ed out/CRAP when painted over... again my opinion.

Btw, thanks for posting that first pic, I love those reverse corners, i'm going to be picking those up quick!
correct, a good set of lights cost about 150, the cost of good paint, sandpaper and materials can be close to 25.00, you need about 2 hours to do it, which if you think 80hr labor X 2 hours yeilds just 160.00. Plus they still will not be projectors or halo's and will peel or fade very soon, and chances are never seal right and always fog up. Hey you never know, you may even melt them or break them while trying to do this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts