Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Im looking for the speed sensor plug and as much wire as can be on it. My plug started deteriating and everynow and then my speedometer stops working.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It connects to the speed sensor. Its ontop of the tranny, right below the top of the stock intake tubing. The actual sensor is held in by a bracket by one bolt. I just need the plug with wires not the sensor.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how about $20 shipped.I am sure I got one still on one of my parts cars.PM me if interested.
Dan
???? The actual sensor can be had for $10-20. I need just the plug.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
I was just trying to help.Shipping by USPS is $5,so only $15 for the part and time spending with shipping it.
Ask your local dealer how much he wants for the plug.
Dan

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just trying to help.Shipping by USPS is $5,so only $15 for the part and time spending with shipping it.
Ask your local dealer how much he wants for the plug.
Dan
How is shipping for a plug the size of a half dollar and some wire $5? I shipped my PS3 controller twice in a box for $2.30 by USPS...

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I always use priority mail and minimum charge is $4.60,but if you want to argue over $2,go ahead.
Dan
Im not arguing over $2, you want $20 I might as well get the sensor and plug off ebay for $20. Im just looking for a small plug that you can shove in a enveolope that most people throw away when they part out a car.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
If you can find it on ebay,good for you.I have still complete harness,so if I cut this-I can never sell the harness.I was just trying to help.Sorry for offering.Maybe somone else will sell it for $3.Good luck
Free bump.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts