Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Medic
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a stock or aftermarket spoiler since my gs has nothing. Black prefered will work with you on a diff color as well. It will most likely be repainted. Post up if any of you GLR members have anything.

·
LOVES OHIO STATE
2,457 Posts
Do you know how to properly fill/cover /repaint the holes in the trunk? Id consider getting rid of mine. It is black.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Have an OEM spoiler for you!

·
Medic
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
908 Posts
I got an 03 OEM black spoiler for sale. Its only colleting dust in the garage.
PM and Let me know if your interested.

143 Posts
there is one on the want for sale check this one out go a good pricse!
FS: OEM 2000 eclipse spoiler in

and PM me for the bumper cover if you want a 00-02

·
Banned
2,052 Posts
No luck on a bumper cover yet. Black or primed PM me if you have one.
Man I havent talked to you in awhile brad, and BTW I dont have the wings west side skirts anymore, or even the same eclipse for that matter. But I wanted to know if you have to have the front license plate on your front bumper. The reason I ask is because The black bumper on my car now has the holes pre-drilled and since i dont have to have a license plate im just going to replace the bumper! If you want to drive to the KY again!

·
Medic
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man I havent talked to you in awhile brad, and BTW I dont have the wings west side skirts anymore, or even the same eclipse for that matter. But I wanted to know if you have to have the front license plate on your front bumper. The reason I ask is because The black bumper on my car now has the holes pre-drilled and since i dont have to have a license plate im just going to replace the bumper! If you want to drive to the KY again!

Been a while indeed. Im looking to get a bumper here pretty quick. Had some pizza boy back into my eclipse when i was parked. Driverside door and fender are smashed. Pizza boys insurance is replacing both parts so i will have it in the shop here within a few weeks to get fixed. So i figured i would send it in with a new bumper since my current one has been in bad shape for some time now.Its cracked below the turn signal. But the lip covers most of it.:wiggle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts