Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

if they r in a good condition and not rusted and beat up then let me know how much u r asking for, i need those really bad and before i go and spend the money at my local part store or the dealer i decided to see if anyone has them and want to make few bucks

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
If they're the same, I have a complete set of stock lug nuts off my 03 RS...they look about the same...

·
What Speed Limit?
604 Posts
Probably be best to just go down to the local parts store. I bought 20 of them for $20-25 IIRC. They are fairly heavy, so shipping wouldn't be cheap either.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably be best to just go down to the local parts store. I bought 20 of them for $20-25 IIRC. They are fairly heavy, so shipping wouldn't be cheap either.
they are $3 a piece at advanced auto parts and I need a whole set but I don't wanna spend $60 for stock lug nuts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
they are $3 a piece at advanced auto parts and I need a whole set but I don't wanna spend $60 for stock lug nuts
I just got mine out of the storage unit...they just need to be cleaned up and I'll take a pic of them for you...

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If they're the same, I have a complete set of stock lug nuts off my 03 RS...they look about the same...
I was told our lug pattern is the same so m assuming that they should work, how much do u want for them ??

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I was told our lug pattern is the same so m assuming that they should work, how much do u want for them ??
Yeah, they're the same bolt pattern, and they're also 12x1.5 threads...sending a PM on the price...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts