Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
also my zipcode is 14223,

I am looking to purchase hood, front bumper, passenger side fender and possibly rear bumper if the deal is good.

preferebly sorona red color if nots its fine.

please let me know
thank you

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
also my zipcode is 14223,

I am looking to purchase hood, front bumper, passenger side fender and possibly rear bumper if the deal is good.

preferebly sorona red color if nots its fine.

please let me know
thank you
I have a great shape Sarrono red hood, been off for years! :)

150.00 & you ship!

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
What does the "F" means in wtf in the title you listed? I've always considered it as "what the fuck" and the F key is to far from the B to be a typo.

Anyhow, any option for the fenders or hood to be carbon fiber and new? If so, I sell them and can offer that. Otherwise, used OEM parts - I can't help you. :(

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
F = find. Not my personal preference but I've seen it used before.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does the "F" means in wtf in the title you listed? I've always considered it as "what the fuck" and the F key is to far from the B to be a typo.

Anyhow, any option for the fenders or hood to be carbon fiber and new? If so, I sell them and can offer that. Otherwise, used OEM parts - I can't help you. :(
well lol i meant wtb, but i type wtf soo much that the accident happened so naturally.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
i didnt get a reply back from you....im guessing your waiting to see if you get a offer with the same color as your car....i guess just keep me posted if you need it.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
And again, the hood?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts