Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Description: Four Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 215-50R17 tires slightly used. Roughly about 1,500 miles put on them in one winter season last year. Still lots of tread left on these amazing tires. I'm sad to get rid of them with the winter season coming up again, but I no longer have the car they were used on and will no longer be needing them in this size. If you have any questions on the tires please feel free to ask.

Pictures:
Pictures are higher rez and hosted @ photobucket. The first three pics contain my paper tag to allow the posting in this forum, had already taken the other pictures from before.

Price: Asking for $350 [not including shipping]
Shipping cost will be determined based on where the location of the buyer is.

-Mike

·
Previous 3g Owner
1,363 Posts
These are AWESOME tires for anyone who is looking for a winter setup. I have them on my G35 right now and I couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did a calc on FedEx site for estimates, dont think the exact values would be off by much.

4 Tires @ 24 lbs/ea
Dimensions/ea: 9" x 26" x 26"

FedEx Home Delivery (~4 Business Days)
$93.72

FedEx Express Saver® (~3 Days)
$227.48

FedEx 2Day®
$375.83

Overnight values were over $500, but I know you don't want them that soon anyway. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
thanks man. if u still have em by then ill get back at u. doubt since thats a damn good deal on those tires but just in case lol;)!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts