Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 60 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah i want to eat, Im always hungry... I just thought we meet i have not idea why I have nothing to show off... All the mods are either in my shop or at the body shop. But damn unless we get some CO... then maybe we should not worry about it and meet up in the spring haha.... Damnit How can there only be 2 in WY? I see 3gs all over... suppose i need to leave them notes....

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Im trying to recruite here in cheyenne, but noone stops! lol guess they think im crazy? But there is one that just got sold from saturn, its a black gs, some airman. It has a muffler and thats all, i got to look at if before it was on the floor. saw it last night, im gonna try catch up to the dude one of these days.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I dont know if i want to now... i started it up and drove down the road... That thing is great...
so i doubt i will sell it now i have no reason do i have plenty of money

·
Registered
163 Posts
Did you get your car? Well mines going to the body shop next thurs before i leave to go back NY for a month... So i guess we will schedule a meet next year or somthing ha Damnit im hungry too..

·
Registered
274 Posts
IM HERE IN CHEYENNE AT FE WARREN

Reactions: mitsusaint

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ey guys, Whats been up? Mitsusaint you up and running yet? I just got back from body shop... My car looking good... Damn guy gonna put me in debt tho lol he said he wasnt gonna do more work then i paid for and now he is almost doen and i have only given him a grand. Oh well be fun for summer. So where you all at?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well i think i finnally desided to keep this car a custom show one since its a convertible. I have a friend that was trying to convince me to use my VR4 and make my Spyder a AWD TT beast. But i have decided no. Make this a show car and later make my vr4 a racer or one of my 1g GSX's. Much rather import a EVO 6 tho. Anyways here.

My spyder is in the shop geting the kit on and lots of other stuff... most people wont like it im sure from reading the forums... but here is a list of the stuff being done:
Bomex Front and sides, Torque Rear
Saving door (incuding ribs), and antana...
Um CF Hood
Bag suspension
some other stuff but that will wait till i post the pics... Anyways... Have fun

·
Registered
163 Posts
Damnit why is it after you buy somthing you look at other stuff and like it more... I am starting to like the Tracer 2 front bumper. Makes it look more exotic...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well here are some from the shop... Still a little ways to go... But i like whats done so far.

Seems everytime i go down there i want somthing changed to make it that much more different. Atleast it will have a warm garage to be in for the nice warm wyoming winters. I really like the fenders but the hole is two big... i am gonna make that a little smaller... I will post more when i get down there again, assuming he did more work. He is really excited about doin this too which helps. Guy does a real nice job... reall good at airbrushing but i dont want that Bomex about as much import ricer as i want.
Maximus

41 - 60 of 135 Posts