Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ass To Mouth
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so my Dad has a Honda Ridgeline that is capable of having XM, but he doesn't subscribe. I was thinking about getting him a year's subscription for Christmas this year. What would have to be done for his XM to be "activated"? Does it cost anything? Also, if you know how much a year's worth of XM is, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Car Audio Mod #3
2,617 Posts
hmm... that was some solid research you performed before posting. Try going here and then click up top where it reads "activate radio."

:agreed:

Also, if the Ridgeline is only XM "ready," meaning if you try to hit the XM button and it does nothing, then you need to get the Honda XM tuner installed. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 - $700 for the part and install at a dealership.

·
Ass To Mouth
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm... that was some solid research you performed before posting. Try going here and then click up top where it reads "activate radio."
I did do that but I have none of his ID numbers from his truck. So I can't get past the first step. Also, I was hoping somebody had experience doing this and could tell me how involved the process really is.

·
Registered
112 Posts
if you have the tuner, turn it t channel 0. a number will be there and you can go to xmradio.com and turn it on online or call and i believe there is an automated system. As for the price depends on if you pay for it all at once or quarterly.

·
Ass To Mouth
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you have the tuner, turn it t channel 0. a number will be there and you can go to xmradio.com and turn it on online or call and i believe there is an automated system. As for the price depends on if you pay for it all at once or quarterly.
Alright, sweet. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts