Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a walbro 255 from yahh's partout thread. Showed up yesterday right on time and in perfect condition. He's easily contacted and responds swiftly to PMs and kept me updated with its delivery to the post office. Wish there was more crap I could buy from him. :yesway:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good Sonar transaction

Bought black sonar tail lights from Yahh, and got them today just as described! His communication was clear and the price was very fair. A+ seller :agreed:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Bought some Evo 8 wheels off yahh earlier in the week. Everything went smoothly and he got them shipped out the day after which was lucky for me because he was leaving for California the day after that :lol: Wheels showed up yesterday and were more or less found to be as described. Great seller, would buy from again. Thanks for the wheels! :agreed:

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Adi is still a good guy, bought a set of 4 Evo 8 injector harnesses for my build, he sold the whole harness, dirt cheap and it was at my door fast.

·
Christian Member
96 Posts
Bought a alloy fuel door from Yahh, came in quickly, and for a great price!! Would buy other things when he post more!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
yahh = great seller

Bought some CF TYC's from yahh about a week ago, got them in just two days after he shipped them out.

Great price, fast shipping, good communication. Would def. buy from him again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts