Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Platinum Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to completely cut the fat out of their diet? What were the results? Well.. you probably won't be able to cut it out completely, but minimize it down to 2-3% of the daily calorie intake

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
There is a difference between good and bad fats...just as there are good and bad carbs. I dont recommend cutting either out of your diet. EFA's that are in something like salmon actually aid in total body fat loss.

·
Registered
384 Posts
healthier fats should make up about 20% of your daily caloric intake and i can't remember where i read that but i know it was someplace credible i just need to find it. but just like cam said there are fats that are good for you such as omega-3 fatty acids which are good for your heart.

·
Registered
384 Posts
if you are looking for a healthy diet to follow or a change in your lifestyle i would recomend researching the american dietetic association or healthy people 2010. although there may be some useful information in men's health or muscle and fitness, they are more likely to push fad diets whereas the organizations i mentioned are trying to help people change the way they live their lives not just lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

www.eatright.org

Healthy People 2010 Home Page

again im not sure if you were looking for a diet or whatever but that should get you started

1 - 4 of 4 Posts