Washed my crap-pile today. - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/25/2009, 08:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Washed my crap-pile today.

And how she sits now:

BC Coilover suspension
8Kg/mm front spring rate
12Kg/mm rear spring rate (dampeners revalved to match!)
Front control arm bushings replaced with solid black poly
Rear upper control arm bushings replaced with solid black poly
Rear lower control arm bushings replaced with solid black poly
Steering rack bushings replaced with solid red poly
Stock brakes with
Centric Cryo Rotors front
Centric Plain rotors rear
Stoptech Street Performance front pads
Stoptech Street Performance rear pads
Dunlop Direzza ZII
TRD 3 point rear strut tower brace
Rod Millen Motorsports front strut tower brace
Magnaflow 14210 muffler
Ported stock exhaust manifold
K&N Typhoon CAI (with stock MAF housing installed)
Infinity BassLink securely mounted in trunk
PIE TOY2 auxiliary input box for the factory radio
Front doors and rear trunk floor sound dampened
Antigravity AG-1601 16 cell LiFePo4 starting battery (4lbs, 480CA, 16AH)
Lexus chrome door strikers
Stainless steel door striker covers
Auxiliary trunk light
LED dome light, 5000K OEM Lexus color
OEM HID housings with Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited D2S
9011 high beam bulbs
Di-Chroic yellow fog light bulbs
JDM Astar 3014 T10 amber LED for front side marker
Diode Dynamics tail as turn module as front turn signal repeater for side markers
15" electric air horn with custom mounting brackets
16" flexible mast antenna

Last edited by Bitter; 07/25/2009 at 08:53 PM.
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/25/2009, 08:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
She looks nice all gussied up like that!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Rocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okay
OMG it's a faint reflection of bitter.

Not bad looking.(the celica)
Rocky2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07/25/2009, 08:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Not bad.

Looks like you put some decent windshield wipers on it too.

CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 08:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
She looks nice all gussied up like that!
thanks.

first i washed down with some dawn soap to clean most of the shit off, i should have scrubbed a few old hard bugs off...found those later. oh well

then i touched up some stone chips and scratches with the dr colorchip. works well actually! just tedious as hell.

next i buffed the whole thing with scratch-x and burned out a cheapshit 6" random orbit...and then burned out ANOTHER one

finally i waxed it down with some cheap/lazy teflon spraywax. forgot to get the wheels though! i'll do those tomorrow.

and then it rained!
Old 07/25/2009, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
......and then it rained!
lol I hate it when that happens right after doing all that work.......do you have a garage?

CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 08:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
and then it rained!
story of my life...rain or bird shit
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
am cat

it rained when i was at mcdonalds grabbing a snack, i knew it was coming. a quick blast down the road at 60 dried her off mostly, then i wisked the water off the sides with the silicone blade.
Old 07/25/2009, 09:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 04 NSX, 10 Murano, 08 Alt
HIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by all
The crap-pile is looking nice and clean!
HIJACKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 09:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
King Shango

Vehicle: 00 GT, 99 Galant 5sp
Mister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by all
Nice. You gonna do anything to it Wheels, Tints?
Mister_Bishi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Bishi View Post
Nice. You gonna do anything to it Wheels, Tints?
may paint the wheels a matte gunmetal...may not. probably red calipers at some point. no tint, all i could tint would be the 1/4 glass legally...what a waste.
Old 07/25/2009, 09:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: '04 GT
Bronx11 : who are you?Bronx11 : who are you?Bronx11 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
lol I hate it when that happens right after doing all that work.......do you have a garage?
Me too! It's nearly never rains here and I seem to ALWAYS wash my car the day BEFORE it rains on one of the, i dunno, 7 days of the year! I catch every one of those lol.

I also like the car. Haven't seen it as a crap pile though. When I was shopping for a car a few years back, the Eclipse and Celica were the two choices I considered. Obvious which one won that one
Bronx11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 09:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
am cat

you noobs don't know my last car, the blue bucket. i never give my cars nice names
Old 07/25/2009, 10:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Damnit.

Vehicle: 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT
Z28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by allZ28Muscle seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via ICQ to Z28Muscle Send a message via AIM to Z28Muscle Send a message via MSN to Z28Muscle Send a message via Yahoo to Z28Muscle
Someone's going to wrap a used condom around your toyota sign
Old 07/25/2009, 10:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 04 NSX, 10 Murano, 08 Alt
HIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
you noobs don't know my last car, the blue bucket. i never give my cars nice names
I miss the blue bucket, especially seeing it as COTM.
HIJACKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 10:15 PM   #16 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Good work. A lot better than teh geo.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 10:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIJACKER View Post
I miss the blue bucket, especially seeing it as COTM.
its going to another member...so it could be COTM again i think that if tomorrow is nice then i will give it a wash/buff/wax if i get bored.
Old 07/25/2009, 11:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Gator 2013

Vehicle: '08.5 Mazdaspeed3
Invictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by many
From the blue turd to the crap pile. It looks nice.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 11:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Vehicle: Lure 13.5
Tx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be new
I use the same kitty litter box to wash my car

Good to finally see the car. From your comments it seems you really enjoy the upgrade.
for immediate assistance. Do Not PM!
Tx4Codeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 11:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Engineer Bassist

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GS
No_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by all
Do you have anything in green? Puke maybe? With a VTEC!!!!!

Also, car looks nice how old is it?
No_one21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2009, 11:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
am cat

its only 9 years old, still young.
Old 07/26/2009, 05:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
am cat

how-to make your car look instantly better!

Last edited by Bitter; 07/26/2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07/26/2009, 08:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
I miss the geo already

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/26/2009, 08:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
am cat

i was going to do it today but i left all the shit here at home when i went out. maybe weekend after next or something. i feel bad.
Old 07/26/2009, 08:27 PM   #25 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
fresh step bucket, i use the same thing haha. Celica's are great cars, not my favorite toyota platform to work on but none the less great cars.

Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/26/2009, 08:32 PM   #26 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace187 View Post
fresh step bucket, i use the same thing haha. Celica's are great cars, not my favorite toyota platform to work on but none the less great cars.
things seem a little cramped at first, but having had a toyota before i'm not unfamiliar with 'their way' of doing things. a toyota is pretty much a toyota, all the same metric sizes and threads. from what i've been reading the 2ZZ responds crazy good to some simple bolt ons and tuning. it all costs money though
Old 07/26/2009, 08:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
things seem a little cramped at first, but having had a toyota before i'm not unfamiliar with 'their way' of doing things. a toyota is pretty much a toyota, all the same metric sizes and threads. from what i've been reading the 2ZZ responds crazy good to some simple bolt ons and tuning. it all costs money though
Very cramped indeed, but its a compact so its not unexpected. Il swear by toyota's until the day i die, both my camrey's treated me very well

Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/26/2009, 08:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
am cat

its not tooo bad under the hood, everywhere else is like any other car really.
Old 07/27/2009, 09:56 PM   #29 (permalink)
am cat

red was cool, retroreflective red is cooler
Old 07/27/2009, 10:19 PM   #30 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8 L 6g75M Powered
silverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to silverside
Nice car Bitter
silverside is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/28/2009, 02:29 AM   #31 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Best looking crap pile i've seen. You done a good job on cleaning it up. Makes me miss my Celica, i had an 01 GT 5spd. It was a pretty fun car even with the 1zz haha.

What kinda cheap shit buffer did you use? I've been looking to buy me a cheap shit buffer to treat the Stratus and Eclipse nice. Not sure what kind to get or what kind of cheap shit pad to use on it. lol

wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/28/2009, 07:09 AM   #32 (permalink)
am cat

they were both 6" black and deckers from pepboys i think.
Old 07/28/2009, 07:25 AM   #33 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Looks good bish.
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/28/2009, 01:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
Shut up.

wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Quote:
they were both 6" black and deckers from pepboys i think.
Nice, Thank you.

Old 07/28/2009, 02:02 PM   #35 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
so when are you going to do the Night Rider mod?
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/01/2009, 12:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
am cat

well looky what came to me in the mail for $70 planning on tossing it on today and crossing my fingers that it runs right without the lil MAF fin mod thingy.
Old 08/01/2009, 12:54 PM   #37 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Vehicle: 01 Gt
Black_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okay
Wow $70 is a nice steal.

Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway.
Quote:
Money can buy you a race car, but money can't buy you the skill to race it.
Black_out is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/01/2009, 01:04 PM   #38 (permalink)
am cat

hell yea, can't get a K&N short ram for that price on ebay. just the filter and filterbag are worth that.
Old 08/01/2009, 02:19 PM   #39 (permalink)
Weak Sauce

Vehicle: 03 GTS 5spd
2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to 2003GTS-R
Damn nice Celica, those things are pretty quick and get good gas milage I was really thinking about getting one.
2003GTS-R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/03/2009, 03:44 PM   #40 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
The rain... whenever it gets dry around here I wash my car.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/27/2009, 06:57 PM   #41 (permalink)
am cat

So...I read this thread the other night
fuel door - NewCelica.org Forum
noted that when i was on the way home and filled up with gas my fuel door was stiffer than usual. went out this morning to fix it, can of silicone lube in one hand and keys in the other.

beep beep, i hit the unlock button. clink, pop the fuel door open, creeeek open it a little bit, spppsssshhhh spray the hinge down with lube, snap! FUCK! the lower hinge broke off WHEN I WAS TRYING TO LUBRICATE IT! oh the ironing.
Old 09/27/2009, 06:58 PM   #42 (permalink)
am cat

double-post
Old 09/27/2009, 07:09 PM   #43 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipes gts
travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?
That is one clean celica! Its weird because I hardly ever see them around my city. Me and my sister were just dicussing how many we use to see on the car lots when they first came out. Now we see less than a handful around our area.

Quote:
So...I read this thread the other night
fuel door - NewCelica.org Forum
noted that when i was on the way home and filled up with gas my fuel door was stiffer than usual. went out this morning to fix it, can of silicone lube in one hand and keys in the other.

beep beep, i hit the unlock button. clink, pop the fuel door open, creeeek open it a little bit, spppsssshhhh spray the hinge down with lube, snap! FUCK! the lower hinge broke off WHEN I WAS TRYING TO LUBRICATE IT! oh the ironing.
Damn!
travion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/27/2009, 07:59 PM   #44 (permalink)
am cat

the pics are quite deceptive, its got dings and scratches aplenty but its a blast to drive and very comfortable.
Old 09/27/2009, 08:23 PM   #45 (permalink)
work in progress

Vehicle: Eclipse 2002
iride Really needs to MTFOiride Really needs to MTFOiride Really needs to MTFOiride Really needs to MTFOiride Really needs to MTFOiride Really needs to MTFOiride Really needs to MTFOiride Really needs to MTFOiride Really needs to MTFOiride Really needs to MTFO
You're Celica is nice!
iride is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/27/2009, 08:28 PM   #46 (permalink)
am cat

naw its just a old 2000 with almost 90k miles and bone stock.

well almost stock, i guess i'll update somewhat.

installed stebel nuatilus air horn, yes its fucking loud but its also kinda gay sounding. but it gets attention when i need it. install was a breeze, but i do this kind of shit for a living (more or less).

uh hawk hps pads in the front, waiting for the OE rear pads to wear out then hawk hps for the rear too, have ss lines to be installed when i have time. intake may never go on...it floods around here sometimes. i may install it and use some generic piping to move the filter somewhere higher up.

Last edited by Bitter; 09/27/2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10/08/2009, 08:12 PM   #47 (permalink)
am cat

Son of a bitch

Kabob will know whats happened, but in short I probably am going to have to pull the intake cam to fix it. great, a whole day at work working that i don't get paid for. joy!

Last edited by Bitter; 10/08/2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10/09/2009, 12:26 PM   #48 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Vehicle: 1990 BNR32
kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Send a message via AIM to kabob Send a message via MSN to kabob
Oh shit, one of your cam bolts sheared? Any damage to the rocker mechanism or camshaft? If you guys are wondering, those bolts are supposed to look like the silver ones in this pic:

kabob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/09/2009, 01:11 PM   #49 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
^^^Should have bought a 3G
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/09/2009, 07:14 PM   #50 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabob View Post
Oh shit, one of your cam bolts sheared? Any damage to the rocker mechanism or camshaft? If you guys are wondering, those bolts are supposed to look like the silver ones in this pic:

i'll know more once the rocker shaft is slid forward and the piece is out, looks like a clean break in there and its been pushed down into the shaft now so it won't score anything when the shaft is pushed forward.
Old 10/09/2009, 07:14 PM   #51 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
^^^Should have bought a 3G
why? so everything else can break?
Old 10/26/2009, 07:49 PM   #52 (permalink)
am cat

lift bolts fixed, back in the celica. feels soooo different from the geo
Old 10/26/2009, 08:58 PM   #53 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Good to hear, now where is your GLR decal?

I see Kat has her's on.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/26/2009, 09:17 PM   #54 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Good to hear, now where is your GLR decal?

I see Kat has her's on.
i need to install my blind spot mirrors, that thing is going to take up most of my 1/4 glass cats turned out fantastic looking btw!
Old 10/26/2009, 09:26 PM   #55 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
I had heard...
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/02/2009, 12:04 AM   #56 (permalink)
am cat

so my friend was in town from sandiego and i took her for a spin in it down a little bit of windy road. FINALLY got to push the engine a little harder and stay in lift for more than 1/2 second. got to hang out in lift around some corners and wow. just wow. what a blast it is. the engine just sounds amazing and responds amazing when going that fast 7000 rpm really is very very fun. words fail, but damnit lift really is that much fun. working that little 2000 rpm band from 6000 to 8000 rpm through a lightly banked sweeping turn is just...amazing. it just pulls like a motherfucker in lift and just the littlest throttle input garners an immediate response from the engine.
Old 11/02/2009, 06:54 PM   #57 (permalink)
Still here.

Vehicle: 2008 Legacy Limited
theGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regulartheGeneral should be considered a regular
I never noticed (until now) that those cars have wheel gap as large as an Eclipse.
Old 11/02/2009, 06:58 PM   #58 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGeneral View Post
I never noticed (until now) that those cars have wheel gap as large as an Eclipse.
yes, they do and they sit as high....yet stock they handle WAAAAYYY better than any stock eclipse and probably better than some with upgraded suspension.
Old 11/03/2009, 03:17 AM   #59 (permalink)
Shut up.

Quote:
yes, they do and they sit as high....yet stock they handle WAAAAYYY better than any stock eclipse and probably better than some with upgraded suspension.
Very true. My 2001 Celica GT handled beautifully. I miss that car so much, sad thing is that i sold it for my first eclipse. Complete FAIL!

Old 11/07/2009, 07:52 PM   #60 (permalink)
am cat

So...I made a camera mount on the celica and went for some fun and boy was it fun. but i am SOOO fucking pissed the camera was OFF for the last run of the day. it was getting later around dusk, road was clear, i was coming down the bend and BRRRAAAPPPP goes past 4 or 5 ricers in a row. evo out front, some honda thing, a civic (5th gen?), something acura, and a S14. i pulled into the trail head parking lot, pulled a U, and got back out on the road and caught upto a slow new acura TL, passed it on a straight and caught upto the S14 and....

either they all couldnt drive for crap of the celica is alot faster than i thought it was.

vids uploading on youtube, btw if anyone who was ahead me reads this...it was fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Random Question